Looking for Bellary Road to Bengaluru International Airport cab service?.Look no further!
CheapAirportTaxi is the best and most economical way to reach Bangalore on time, Every time!. With our transparent upfront pricing model and self-managed fleet of cabs now you don’t need to worry about price surge or delay in cab arrival.
Bellary Road is located at the North of the Bengaluru city. Distance from Bengaluru International Airport to Bellary Road is 29 KM.
For faster and easy accessibility all our Airport Taxi / Cabs are parked near the major locations of Bellary Road, like
|Jayamahal Road||Mekhri Circle|
|Sonnappanahalli||Adyar Ananda Bhavan|
- Our dedicated team works 24/7 365 days to ensure door to door pickup and drop from all parts of Bellary Road to Bangalore Airport on time.
- No traffic waiting time charge, peak hour charges nor rides time charges while traveling from Bengaluru International Airport to Bellary Road.
- We will pay the toll charges for Devanahalli toll plaza.
- Our prices to Bangalore Airport are all inclusive of service tax.
- Reach on time to catch your domestic or international flight.
Our Airport Taxi Cab works on a “Flat rental basis” from Bellary Road to Bengaluru International Airport and from Bangalore Airport to Bellary Road. We have all categories of cars at the best cheap prices. Our car ranges vary from Hatchback, Sedan, SUV, Tempo traveler etc., with and without AC.
|S.No.||AC/Non AC Cabs||Car Model Type||Passenger Capacity||Charges|
|1||Tata Indica||Hatchback||4 seaters||400|
|2||Maruti Ritz||Hatchback||4 seaters||400|
|3||Toyota Etios||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|4||Mahindra Verito||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|5||Maruti swift dzire||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|6||Renault Logan||Sedan||4 seaters||550|
|7||Toyota Innova||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|8||Mahindra Xylo||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|9||Tata Sumo||SUV||6 seaters||650|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Van||18 Seaters||900|
Time to reach airport from Bellary Road to Bengaluru Airport
- It takes 25 to 45 Minutes to travel from Bellary Road to airport during the peak hours. Peak hours are generally morning 8.30am to 12.30am and evening 6.00pm to 10.00pm
- It takes to 20 to 30 Minutes to travel during the non-peak hours which is from 12.00am to 6am and by afternoon 12.30pm to 4.00pm
General landmark points at Bellary Road, Bangalore
- Mekhri Circle, Jayamahal Road
- Veternary College, Sanjaynagar
- Police Station, Hebbal
- Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Yelahanka
- Adyar Ananda Bhavan, Sonnappanahalli
- VidyaNagar Cross, Chikkajala
Route from Bellary Road to Kempegowda international airport, Bengaluru to Bellary Road:
- Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport
- Mekhri Circle to J.C.Nagar Road to Nagavara to Elements Mall to Sathanur to Airport
- Basvangudi to Majestic to Mekhri Circle to Hebbala Flyover to Yelankha to Airport